Adding fermented vegetables into your daily diet is an important aspect of gut health. Which is why we are bringing you this fermented curry cauliflower recipe! It includes prebiotic curry powder so you can have your prebiotics and probiotics all in one recipe! It is very simple to make and you can create it with your preference of either hot or mild. This recipe came to us from Bev in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1 small head cauliflower (broken into small florets and if you have some leftover you can use it for another recipe!)
- 4 cloves garlic (thinly sliced or crushed)
- 2 Tbsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2 cups boiled, cooled water
- Place cauliflower and garlic evenly into a quality jar leaving no gaps (we recommend this kit!)
- Sprinkle curry powder over cauliflower.
- Dissolve salt and water and pour into the jar leaving 1.75" of headspace (you may have leftover water)
- Place pickle pebble on top to submerge and add more water if it’s not submerged.
- Secure Pickle pipe and lid and leave it in a dark place.
- Taste after 5-7 days
- Ferment for up to 2 weeks and then enjoy!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!