A savory cheese spread is always great to use on your fresh baked sourdough and even better, this one uses milk kefir cheese as the main ingredient! Milk Kefir cheese is full of wonderful probiotics and also loaded with calcium! It’s very simple to make but we have to warn you, you’ll want to eat the whole thing as soon as you make it! This recipe came to us from Lindel in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- Onion chives
- 1 clove of fresh minced garlic
-1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- Finely chopped scallion
- 1 tbsp horseradish cream
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Strain your Milk Kefir in your Kefirko Cheese Maker for 2 days and then place the curbs into a bowl
- Add in the onion chives, dill, garlic, nutritional yeast, scallion, horseradish cream, lemon juice.
- Mix it together and then replace in Kefirko Cheese Maker with spring and press for another day or two to fully compress and remove excess moisture.
- Spread onto sourdough or eat with these delicious crackers!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!