If you’re looking for a hearty warm salad to enjoy, this is it! Combining green beans, potatoes, eggs, and olives, it will keep you full for most of the day. Enjoy it as a side dish or add some salmon or tuna steaks on top for a full meal! And you can omit the red capsicum if you aren’t a fan of spice. This recipe came to us from Laurel in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 pound small new potatoes
- Strips of roasted red capsicum (to taste!)
- ½ of a red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 ripe tomato’s (cut into wedges)
- 4 hard boiled eggs (quartered)
- ¼ cup black olives
- Drizzle of Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Steam the green beans, cook the potatoes, and boil the eggs
- Mix together the wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, dijon mustard, and parsley
- Assemble the salad and pour the dressing on top. Top it off with a drizzle of organic hemp oil and enjoy!
Make sure to share what you thought about this recipe and your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!