Bean Screen - Bean Sprouting Lids for Mason Jars - 2 Pack
Includes 2 Reusable Bean Sprouting Lids for Growing Sprouts at Home (1x Blue, 1x Green) with Silicone Gaskets Included
- Designed for Wide Mouth Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
- Unique Design - Won't Roll Off Counters and Can Be Placed Upside Down for Easy Drainage
- Inverted Spout Ensures Proper Airflow to Grow Safe and Healthy Sprouts, and Prevents Messy Splashing During the Rinsing Processes
- Can Grow Any Type of Sprout, Including Alfalfa, Bean, Broccoli, Mung Bean Sprouts and Many More! Sprouts are Loaded with Nutrients and Great for Adding to Salads and Sandwiches.
- Made of Food-Safe BPA-Free and Dishwasher Safe Plastic
Not sure about sizing? Click here.
Grow your own healthy and delicious sprouts right on your kitchen counter in Mason jars with the Bean Screen. The Bean Screen screws onto the mouth of wide mouth Mason jars and provides an anti-roll feature via the faceted sides, preventing the jar from rolling off counter tops. The Bean Screen also has pegs so the jar can be left upside down for optimal drainage. Learn more about how to grow sprouts in the video above.
Beans grew within 3 days and it was so easy!
This is a great way to sprout anything. I beats the stocking stretched over the jar method that I used to do as a uni student back in the early 80"s.
Happy with purchase and products
Already in use!
First time sprouting. Worked well.