Bean Screen - Bean Sprouting Lids for Mason Jars - 2 Pack
Includes 2 Reusable Bean Sprouting Lids for Growing Sprouts at Home (1x Blue, 1x Green) with Silicone Gaskets Included
- Designed for Wide Mouth Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
- Unique Design - Won't Roll Off Counters and Can Be Placed Upside Down for Easy Drainage
- Inverted Spout Ensures Proper Airflow to Grow Safe and Healthy Sprouts, and Prevents Messy Splashing During the Rinsing Processes
- Can Grow Any Type of Sprout, Including Alfalfa, Bean, Broccoli, Mung Bean Sprouts and Many More! Sprouts are Loaded with Nutrients and Great for Adding to Salads and Sandwiches.
- Made of Food-Safe BPA-Free and Dishwasher Safe Plastic
Not sure about sizing? Click here.
Grow your own healthy and delicious sprouts right on your kitchen counter in Mason jars with the Bean Screen. The Bean Screen screws onto the mouth of wide mouth Mason jars and provides an anti-roll feature via the faceted sides, preventing the jar from rolling off counter tops. The Bean Screen also has pegs so the jar can be left upside down for optimal drainage. Learn more about how to grow sprouts in the video above.
This kit has been fabulous. When I purchased the mason jar kit I also purchased the sprout screens. By combining the two, it became a very economical and versatile purchase and have been in constant use. I highly recommend buying both.
Great way to easily get into sprouting. Works well. You just need a spot on the bench where you can see it and remember to rinse and drain for a few days.
Great for larger beans, I have found smaller seeds like broccoli get stuck in the drainage holes. Enjoying eating fresh sprouts.
This is such an easy way to grow sprouts! Love it