If you are looking for a healthy yet filling meal, this is it! This seasoned beef and vegetable recipe is very adaptable and GAPS friendly on its own! You can omit the cayenne powder if you are sensitive to spice. If you aren’t following the GAPS diet, it is delicious with this savory milk kefir cheese mixed in or on top of a bed of rice. This recipe came to us from Scott in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1 red onion
- Strip sliced cabbage (red & green to your liking)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Red horned capsicum
- Swiss brown mushrooms (to your liking)
- Butter (grass fed enough to cook the beef and the vegetables
- 1 pound or 500g of grass-fed beef
- A sprinkle of garlic, basil, parsley, Himalayan salt, pepper and cayenne powder
- Use a wok to cook the beef with butter (seasoned with the garlic, basil, parsley, Himalayan salt, pepper and cayenne powder) until all browned and separated.
- Add all of the vegetables with more butter and cook to your liking!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!