Adding a delicious spread to your daily sandwich that is full of fermented goodness is key to a healthy lunch! Try adding this fermented mustard into your diet. It is easy to make and it’s a wonderful addition to any healthy diet. This recipe came to us from Juanita in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1/4 cup organic yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup organic black mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp mustard powder
- 1tbsp sea salt
- 1 heaped tsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup kombucha
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold filtered water
- Put the seeds in a spice grinder (it helps break them down and ferment quicker!)
- Mix everything together and put into a sealed jar.
- It will be ready in 3 days!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!