If you are looking for a healthy oat biscuit, this is it! Using only a few ingredients, this recipe is a perfect base for this fermented apple and pear sauce, fermented pears and figs, or this healthy chocolate miso sauce drizzled on top! Since this recipe is low in sugar, you can enjoy a more sweet topping to round this biscuit out! This recipe came to us from Anne in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of almond butter (you can use any nut butter)
- ½ cup of oats or oat flour
- Mix egg, honey, and almond butter with a whisk
- Add the ½ cup of oats
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly. Place parchment paper on baking tray and put them on top, pressing down with a fork
- Bake at 170C for 20-25 minutes
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!